When it comes to style I like to think I’m an eclectic mix of retro and modern which is why I’m such a fan of Cath Kidston and her modern twist on classic designs. I am obsessed with retro prints and polka dots, and have been hugely inspired by Cath Kidston prints when designing my blog. Here is a selection of my absolute favourite products.
1. Spot Pyjama Set – £50 from Cath Kidston. Could there be a more perfect pyjama set for the girl with the polka dot blog? I think not! This lovely pyjama set would be perfect for the nights when I’m dreaming up new content for the blog.
2. Roberts Cath Kidston Kempton Rose Revival DAB Radio – £199 from Very. The ultimate combination of modern and retro, this radio reminds me of my Nana’s old Roberts radio but with a pretty new makeover. Surely there’s no cooler way to listen to your favourite radio station?
3. Provence Rose Hardback Notebook – £8 from Cath Kidston. I can never find a piece of paper when inspiration strikes, so I think it’s about time I invested in a notebook. This floral one would be perfect for carrying in my bag to jot down blog ideas and notes.
4. Cowboy Red Spot Single Duvet Set – £45 from Amara. If I had a son this would be the first duvet set I’d buy him. I mean who doesn’t want to be a cowboy or girl when their younger? In fact if they made this in a king size I’d be snapping it up already for myself.
5. Spring Bouquet Eiderdown – £120 from Amara. With the cold nights showing no sign of stopping anytime soon, this would be a great throw to keep on the end of the bed and would be the perfect bedding compromise for my floral hating Mikey.
6. Polka Dot Travel Gift Set – £33 from Cath Kidston. I travel a lot and with our Honeymoon coming up this year I’d love this little set to help keep me looking stylish whilst I’m jet-setting.
7. Spot Dog Collar – £8 from Cath Kidston. Ok so I know this is meant for dogs, but Cleo would be the envy of the neighbourhood felines with this bad boy. Too cute!
Disclaimer: The folks over at amara.co.uk are currently running a blogger competition to win £200 worth of Cath Kidston products. This is my entry into the competition.