It’s Wednesday and only two more days until payday so I thought I’d show you what I’m planning to buy come Friday.
1. Blog Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho – £9.98 from Amazon. I feel my blog is in a good place right now and want to make sure I keep it moving in the right direction, so this seems perfect to help me keep to my 2013 blogging resolutions.
2. Dr Bronner Citrus Liquid Magic Soap – £4.90 from Skin Nutrition. I managed to ordered (I think!) the brushes I wanted from MUA during their controversial 50% sale and have heard Dr Bronner Magic Soap is great for cleaning make up brushes amongst many other things so thought I’d give it a go.
4. Origins Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment – £33 from Origins. I’ve been lusting after this since my Origins Haul arrived way back in November and now my sample has run out I’ve been left with no choice but to take the plunge and buy the full size version.
5. Rimmel Apocolips in Luna and Big Bang -£5.99 from Boots and Superdrug. I’ve wanted to try these since the explosion of posts about them in the last few weeks and have been counting down the days until their launch. The apocolips (excuse the pun!) has now arrived and I’ll be stocking up as soon as there’s money in my account.
7. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – £3.85 from Amazon. I spotted this book on one of those tube adverts that I thought no one ever reads and it piqued my interest. Mike is currently power-reading Bear Grylls’ autobiography, so I figure it’s about time I got myself a new book.
What’s on your radar for payday?